Things That Affect The Price of Signature Links

BarryScottBarryScott Posts: 5
edited August 2015 in General Chat Vote Up1Vote Down
Hi,

As a prospective signature seller, I'm trying to compile a list of things that would make my accounts more valuable. Here is my list so far:

Member Privilege Level (i.e. Full member, junior, VIP)
Post count (Before you start)
Post count (during - so 5 posts a day)
Age of Account
Related forum to buyer's market
Traffic of forum

What else could be relevant?

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I can't think of anything to add to this, but would like to say this is a helpful list!
  • +1 well said
    .. testing signature feature for www.sellmysignature.com - work in progress :)
  • Thats actually very good Barry. I really can't think of anything else to add to that list. Not without going over board anyways.

I guess I could think of one thing. I notice a lot of places have a sort of reputation system in place. If such a forum does, might even include reputation as well. Since, after all, you don't want to hire someone who just trolls the forums. Thats negative publicity for your link.
  • Some niches are harder to market on be it adult content or just very unique topics. Some people find it harder to market on something they are not familiar with as well.
  • This is a great list. I think that it is pretty much sums it all up.
  • I think the most important things are how often a user posts. The second thing is how long the person has been posting. A user needs to gather a following of people that want to read their posts. Which means they’re contributing something to the online community. Thus making their signatures worth more money.