Signature Gold: a new way to buy gold

Gold bars, such as these, are little more than a movie prop to most of us. To own just one of these gold bars, that weigh around 400oz

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I think that would be cool. To be able to own something like that would be pretty awesome. I think that if you are able to get one, you totally should. That would be something that I would love to be able to get in my life time. I don't know if I will be able to, but it's nice to think that maybe I can.
    Hello everyone!
  • If I ever had a gold bar that weighed 400oz, honestly, I don't even know where I'd even keep the dang thing. I couldn't keep it in a bank. I can't keep it in my home, and I certainly can't just let it lying around. Still, gold is a pretty good investment, since you see some pretty good rate of returns after a while.
  • I think that idea is great one, you totally should.
  • Gold is always a good long term investment. It’s never going to be worth nothing. But, the price can fluctuate over time. It’s not something to buy and sell for a quick profit. Maybe it is if you’re buying large quantities like this. You’d have to be able to get rid of it quickly. Which I’m not sure how easy that would be.