how much?

Interesting concept. Selling advertising on other people's websites. :)

Just out of curiosity: how much could I charge for a signature on a forum where I have 200+ posts?
buying forum profiles with 1k+ posts - pm me here

Comments

• 5 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • hi @nonin

it looks like that people are trying to get around $10-20/month for a signature on forums where they have 1,000-5,000 posts. But even based on that, you can easily sell your sig for $5-10/month.

gl,
    H
    .. testing signature feature for www.sellmysignature.com - work in progress :)
  • I think it must depend on how much traffic the website gets?
  • The answer depends on the definition of success. Different websites will obviously have different goals; for example, a small business site would not measure itself against the traffic of amazon.com — it would aim for the maximum realistic traffic that a small business site can hope for. In addition, a website with low traffic can make more money than a "large" website if its visitors are leveraged well.
  • A place for members to buy, sell and trade their own autographs among each other. ... Ask for opinions in the appropriate forum here, such as Is This Autograph Real? or in forums or groups on the ... Music and Film autographs for sale from my collection! .... I became much more interested in Queen in
  • @fullbeans have you ever sold or bought a forum signature as well? .. I am paying $200/year to an active gfy.com member who has 15k+ posts
    .. testing signature feature for www.sellmysignature.com - work in progress :)