So, does this forum allow signatures?

fullbeansfullbeans Posts: 16
Does this forum allow us to post signatures? Thanks

Comments

• 4 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • I changed my signature, and it does come out in my profile but not in my post. ... So we have to manually enable signatures to see signatures?
  • Many today think that humans exist merely because of a freak cosmic accident that had no cause or purpose. Indeed, this belief now permeates educational institutions around the world. As Oxford (U.K.) Professor Peter Atkins said, ‘We are just a bit of slime on the planet’. Even many who say that they ‘believe in God’ have been ‘educated’ in this new ‘enlightened’ way of thinking. Thus they now think that the Bible, which claims to be the Word of God, is merely the words of fallible men. Consequently, they see themselves as free to invent their own ideas about God, rather than submitting to what God has revealed in the Bible.
  • :D :D @fullbeans no, not at the moment :) .. but a bit later I will set them up.
    .. testing signature feature for www.sellmysignature.com - work in progress :)
  • I just signed up and it is working good!
    Signature 4 sale at DigitalPoint 750+ posts. From 2008. Contact me for details.